White goods & other industrial
As industrial human machine interfaces (HMI) start to develop more tablet-like control panels, the number of touch screens used in industrial applications is increasing. By using reliable touch interfaces, failure-prone moving parts can be removed, and moisture resistance is improved. Some of the industrial applications that have started to use more touch interfaces include point-of-sale devices, data terminals, ATMs, large home appliances, home automation systems, as well as industrial manufacturing machinery. Generally, these applications have control panels that provide visual and/or audible feedback. This can be a problem for individuals that are hearing impaired or individuals that are not used to using touch interfaces.
By introducing tactile feedback to touch interfaces in these applications, users gain extra confidence and task completion times are reduced. This ultimately increases the user's overall experience and the HMI system's efficiency.
NFP-motor offers a complete line of haptic feedback solutions which have the ability to offer eccentric rotating mass (ERM), linear resonant actuator (LRA), and piezoelectric actuators. NFP's haptic feedback motors have the ability to provide high quality haptic feedback that is consistent across time, environmental conditions and unit variations. This allows for maximum impact to the user.
Type of haptics: button replacement, touch screen
- Touch on Metal Buttons With Integrated Haptic Feedback Reference Design
- Advanced Haptic Simplifies Tactile Feedback Design in Consumer and Industrial
- Reference Design for Industry's Most Highly Integrated Piezo Haptic Driver
- ERM/LRA Haptic Evaluation
- ERM for Piezo Haptic with Boost, Digital Front End, and Internal Waveform Memory
- Multi Board for ERM and LRA Haptic Feedback
- ERM/LRA Haptic Driver Evaluation
- Evaluation Module
- Haptics Smart Loop Algorithm and Immersion TouchSense 2200 Effects Library Breakout Board
- Haptic for ERM/LRA with Built-In Library and Smart Loop Architecture
- Haptic with Auto Resonance Tracking for LRA and Optimized Drive for ERM
- Piezo Haptic with Integrated Boost Converter
- Piezo Haptic with Boost, Digital Front End, and Internal Waveform Memory
Car and automotive applications
Vibrations can be used in automobiles
to enable a variety of features
A range of vibration actuators and driver ICs designed specifically for haptic feedback applications.